The Bremont 747 Community watch is available to former and current 747 pilots and flight engineers only.
The Bremont 747 Community Limited Edition watch project is a unique and
bespoke watch, available to former and current pilots and flight engineers only. Bremont will be producing a total of 747 timepieces with the
bespoke dial and a serial number (001/747 to 747/747) on the case
back. The UK subsidised pricing including UK VAT and shipping within the
UK** is £2,895*. This price includes one Seattle strap and one black Temple Island Rubber, the personal engraving (up to 8 characters) and watch
serial number engraved on the case back, the Bremont leather watch
wallet, Bremont watch tool and a three year warranty. Our equivalent civilian model with a leather strap retails at £4,495.
To register your interest in a Bremont B747 timepiece, please complete the order form below. You will then be contacted requesting evidence of your 747 pilot rating for approval purposes. Following approval, a security deposit of £750 / approx. $970 will be requested and your order will be 'live'.
*A 3% Handling Fee will be applied to the watch price on all individual orders. Further information can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
The current lead time for new orders is 8-10 weeks once the order has been approved and the deposit has been placed.
**If delivery is to take place outside of the UK, please email email@example.com for a quote on the appropriate pricing as additional charges may apply for countries with GST, local taxes or import duty. A flat rate charge of £75 will be added to all international shipments, the service used: FedEx International Priority.
Click the image to download the latest brochure
Terms and Conditions
Bremont Special Projects Division Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us, you are automatically accepting the Bremont Watch Company Special Projects Division Terms and Conditions. To ensure the exclusivity and eligibility of this Bremont Special Project watch, the timepiece must be exclusively purchased by an authorised member of this specific organisation and must not be bought with the intention of resale onto the open market within the first 3 years of ownership. If we are made aware of a watch sold within that 3 years period, we will inform the Organisation in charge of the Project, automatically cancel the watch warranty and reserve the right to refuse further watch orders from the customer who does not adhere to the Bremont Special Projects Terms and Conditions.
For this specific special watch project, each individual placing an order will be asked to provide some proof of eligibility (please refer to the Order Form) or other relevant training or certification documentation (please remove any sensitive personal information or pictures from the information provided). All information provided will remain confidential.
All watches for this Special Project must feature a personal engraving to qualify for the quoted subsidised pricing. Bremont reserves the right to reject an engraving request if it does not meet our engraving guidelines.
Order Amendments – New Project Orders
We will contact each customer by email to confirm their order specification prior to beginning production. At this point we will allow for any final changes to your watch specifications and/or personal engraving and provide a cut-off date that these changes must be requested by. Any changes requested after this date will be subject to an additional fee.
The pricing quoted on the project Order Form includes a FedEx shipping charge within the UK. For overseas and international shipping, dependent on the shipment location, Bremont will use FedEx, Royal Mail or DHL courier services and the final price of your order will be subject to local duties, GST, customs, import and VAT charges. To confirm the final pricing based on the shipment location, please contact the Special Projects Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*The Handling Fee of 3% is to cover the additional costs of assembling individual orders instead of a group, this will be introduced on all individual orders from 1st March 2018. The lead time for an individual order would then be 8-10 weeks unless confirmed otherwise. The handling fee will not apply to a watch buy of over 5 individual approved orders for an already existing Military Project.
Cash, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of Bremont until paid for in full.
An order cancelled after a deposit payment has been made, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses plus a fee of £155 to cover any customisation and/or engraving expenses.
A cancellation must be requested via telephone, email, letter or in person (signature required). The deposit balance will be credited via the original means of payment, subject to any cancellation or administration fees within 14 days of Bremont receiving the request.
Once an order is complete and ready to be dispatched, Bremont will provide an invoice via email facilitating an online payment. The customer will be required to submit their payment within 28 days of receiving the email. A payment reminder will be sent 14 days after the initial invoice.
- If payment has not been received within 28 days, we will again contact the customer via email to remind them and send the invoice for a second time. We will at this time attempt to contact the client via telephone.
- Should 14 days pass after the first reminder and payment not be received, a final payment letter will be sent as a final reminder.
- If the customer does not make their final payment within 14 days of the final reminder letter being sent and no alternative payment method be arranged by the customer, the order will be cancelled, and the full deposit retained.
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please enquire via the Special Projects Team (email@example.com) for further information at the earliest opportunity. Please note that payment plans must be agreed with the Bremont Special Projects Team. Failure to comply with the agreed plan will result in the cancellation of the order. A payment plan up to 6 months is available.
If for any reason the customer decides not to complete their order after having been informed that their timepiece has been completed, their deposit payment will be retained.
Special Projects Returns & Exchange Policy
Bremont accepts the return of items purchased from the Special Projects Division that are not as described, of a satisfactory quality or fit for purpose dependent on the following conditions:
- You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 1491414500.
- The item for return must be received by Bremont within 14 days of confirming your request to return the item.
- Each unwanted item must be returned in an identical condition to that in which it was received by you, defining this condition as new, unworn, unaltered; displayed in its original packaging with all supplied paperwork. For watches this includes: -
- All packaging boxes
- Watch wallet or watch roll
- Dust Bag (for watch wallet only)
- Technical Notes booklet
- Warranty Card
- COSC certificate
- Any spare strap/s included
- Watch tool
- Any spare links from altered bracelets.
- Watches must be returned with the returns tag attached and fully intact.
- Please note: Bremont inspects all products for quality assurance immediately prior to dispatch.
- All items must be returned to: Bremont M&SP Returns, The Sawmills, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3AQ, UK.
- The goods must be returned using a traceable, reliable and insured method. The return postage must be pre-paid, and all returned goods must be fully insured for the credit amount you expect. Should the return parcel incur loss or damage, you will be liable for the costs associated with said loss or damage.
- All items will be thoroughly inspected prior to any refund or exchange being made. If an item is returned damaged and is in need of any refurbishment, the costs associated with any relevant repairs and/or refurbishment will be deducted from any refund otherwise due to you.
- Watches may be returned to one of the Bremont Boutiques in London but will be subject to the same inspection prior to a refund being made.
- You may be eligible to exchange an item should any unwanted goods be returned in identical condition as received. However, please note that Bremont is not obliged to agree to make any exchange and is entitled to treat any attempted exchange of goods as a simple return. Notwithstanding the above, any exchange is subject to availability (and any balance of the purchase price owed being duly paid together with additional postage and or other dispatch costs of the exchange item).
- Returns made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be credited to the original payment method within 14 days of receiving the returned item/s.