THE BREMONT F-14 TOMCAT WATCH AVAILABLE TO FORMER F-14 PILOTS AND RIOS ONLY
The new Bremont Tomcat special military edition is a unique and bespoke watch available to former F-14 pilots and RIOs only. In cooperation with Fighter Sweep (www.fightersweep.com), the Bremont Tomcat project is based on the Bremont MBIII, a watch thoroughly tested by ejection seat maker Martin-Baker. Based on inputs from former operators of the iconic F-14 Tomcat, the watch features numerous design elements that make it special to those who flew the jet. The F-14 planform, wings fully swept, is featured at 6 o’clock with the Tomcat Patch at 9 o’clock and famous “ANYTIME BABY” phrase at 3 o’clock. A subdued “F-14” is at 4 o’clock using the numeral 4 and the watch features the popular “Tailhook” second hand with stripes and ejection seat pull-handle. Two versions of the face are available for pilots or RIOs, with gold Navy pilot wings or NFO wings at 12 o’clock.
On the back of the watch, the bespoke rotor shows a classic F-14 weapons load of 2xAIM-54s, 2xAIM-7s, 2xAIM-9Ms and 2xGBU-12s*. The case back will also be engraved with pilot call sign or any 8 digit personal designator as well as the serial number. The watch is priced at $3,195, which includes Custom Tax and FedEx shipping to the USA, a Bremont leather strap, pin buckle and nylon military NATO strap, leather watch wallet, watch tool and three years warranty. A metal bracelet is also available for an additional cost of $445.
*Bespoke rotor subject to required order numbers.
We are presently accepting orders for this exclusive military watch buy. In due time, Bremont will contact you by email, asking you to process your security deposit set at £750 / approx. $990. We will have three methods of payment available (online, by phone or wire transfer). Once the required order numbers are reached, the project will go “live” and production will begin.
The first of these exclusive timepieces have now been released and we are quoting a lead time of 8-10 weeks for all individual orders.
F-14 Tomcat Pilot Wings
F-14 Tomcat RIO Wings
Terms and Conditions
Bremont Military Division Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us, you are automatically accepting the Bremont Watch Company Military Division Terms and Conditions. To ensure the exclusivity and eligibility of this Bremont Military Project watch, the timepiece must be exclusively purchased by those who are eligible and who have been approved. The watch must not be bought with the intention of resale onto the open market within the first 3 years of ownership. If we are made aware of a watch sold within that 3 years period, we will inform the Organisation in charge of the Project, automatically cancel the watch warranty and reserve the right to refuse further watch orders from the customer who does not adhere to the Bremont Military Projects Terms and Conditions.
For military watch projects, each individual placing an order will be asked to provide proof of military affiliation by using a military email address or providing information about service time. Further documentation such as military ID, DD214 form may be requested also. (please redact any sensitive personal information or pictures from the information provided). All military information provided will remain confidential and only shared to the appropriate Military Project Panel.
All watches for this Military Project must feature a personal engraving to qualify for the subsidised pricing quoted. Bremont reserves the right to reject an engraving request if it does not meet our engraving guidelines.
Order Amendments – New Project Orders
We will contact each customer by email to confirm their order specification prior to beginning production. At this point we will allow for any final changes to your watch specifications or personal engraving and provide a cut-off date that these changes must be requested by. Any changes requested after this date will be subject to an additional fee.
Order Amendments – Individual Project Orders
Once your deposit payment is received, your order specification will be provided to the Workshop. At this point, any changes to your case finish, barrel colour or personal engraving will be subject to an additional fee (excluding watch strap and accessories changes).
The pricing quoted on the project Order Form includes a FedEx shipping charge within the UK. For overseas and international shipping, dependent on the shipment location, Bremont will use FedEx, Royal Mail or DHL courier services and the final price of your order will be subject to local duties, GST, customs, import and VAT charges. To confirm the final pricing based on the shipment location, please contact the Military Projects Team (email@example.com).
Further terms and conditions can be provided upon request.
Cash, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of Bremont until paid for in full.
Project Order: An order cancelled before the client has been sent our Update 3 email, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses.
An order cancelled after our Update 3 email has been sent, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses plus a fee of £155 to cover any customisation and/or engraving expenses.
Individual Order: An order cancelled after the deposit payment has been made will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses plus a fee of £155 to cover any customisation and/or engraving expenses.
A cancellation must be requested via telephone, email, letter or in person (signature required). The deposit balance will be credited via the original means of payment, subject to any cancellation or administration fees within 14 days of Bremont receiving the request.
Once an order is complete and ready to be dispatched, Bremont will provide an invoice via email facilitating an online payment. The customer will be required to submit their payment within 28 days of receiving the email. A payment reminder will be sent 14 days after the initial invoice.
- If payment has not been received within 28 days, we will again contact the customer via email to remind them and send the invoice for a second time. We will at this time attempt to contact the client via telephone.
- Should 14 days pass after the first reminder and payment not be received, a final payment letter will be sent as a final reminder.
- If the customer does not make their final payment within 14 days of the final reminder letter being sent and no alternative payment method be arranged by the customer, the order will be cancelled, and the full deposit retained.
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please enquire via the Military Projects Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information at the earliest opportunity. Please note that payment plans must be agreed with the Bremont Military Projects Team. Failure to comply with the agreed plan will result in the cancellation of the order. A payment plan up to 6 months is available.
If for any reason the customer decides not to complete their order after having been informed that their timepiece has been completed, their deposit payment will be retained.
Military Projects Returns & Exchange Policy
Bremont accepts the return of items purchased from the Military Projects Division that are not as described, of a satisfactory quality or fit for purpose dependent on the following conditions:
- You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 1491414500.
- The item for return must be received by Bremont within 14 days of confirming your request to return the item.
- Each unwanted item must be returned in an identical condition to that in which it was received by you, defining this condition as new, unworn, unaltered; displayed in its original packaging with all supplied paperwork. For watches this includes: -
- All packaging boxes
- Watch wallet or watch roll
- Dust Bag (for watch wallet only)
- Technical Notes booklet
- Warranty Card
- COSC certificate
- Any spare strap/s included
- Watch tool
- Any spare links from altered bracelets.
- Watches must be returned with the returns tag attached and fully intact.
- Please note: Bremont inspects all products for quality assurance immediately prior to dispatch.
- All items must be returned to: Bremont M&SP Returns, The Sawmills, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3AQ, UK.
- The goods must be returned using a traceable, reliable and insured method. The return postage must be pre-paid, and all returned goods must be fully insured for the credit amount you expect. Should the return parcel incur loss or damage, you will be liable for the costs associated with said loss or damage.
- All items will be thoroughly inspected prior to any refund or exchange being made. If an item is returned damaged and is in need of any refurbishment, the costs associated with any relevant repairs and/or refurbishment will be deducted from any refund otherwise due to you.
- Watches may be returned to one of the Bremont Boutiques in London but will be subject to the same inspection prior to a refund being made.
- You may be eligible to exchange an item should any unwanted goods be returned in identical condition as received. However, please note that Bremont is not obliged to agree to make any exchange and is entitled to treat any attempted exchange of goods as a simple return. Notwithstanding the above, any exchange is subject to availability (and any balance of the purchase price owed being duly paid together with additional postage and or other dispatch costs of the exchange item).
- Returns made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be credited to the original payment method within 14 days of receiving the returned item/s.