The Bremont USAFA Graduate Watch is available exclusively to graduates of the United States Air Force Academy
The new Bremont USAFA Graduate watch project is a unique and bespoke choice of two watch options available exclusively to graduates of the United States Air Force Academy. Bremont will accept orders from cadets within three months of graduation.
The first model is based on the retail Bremont U-2 Blue with new 24-hour GMT function. The second smaller model that is yet to be released is based on the retail Bremont Solo-37 timepiece. Both designs feature the Academy Crest, Prop and Wings, and “LONG BLUE LINE”. On the reverse of both timepieces, a custom rotor featuring “USAFA” and two sabres can be seen through the open exhibition case back. The larger version also offers the choice of class color (red, blue, gold, silver) on the rotor as well as choice of blue or silver for the side barrel color.
The USAFA Graduate U-2 Blue GMT model is priced at $3,375 and the Solo-37 model is priced at $2,395 (this includes US customs charges)*. The U-2 Blue GMT model includes one calfskin leather strap fitted with a pin buckle and a Velcro Nylon NATO strap. The Solo-37 model includes one calfskin leather strap fitted with a pin buckle and one Temple Island Rubber strap. Both models will feature a personal engraving (up to 8 characters), graduation year and watch serial number engraved on the case back. They will arrive in a Bremont leather watch wallet with Bremont watch tool and a three years’ warranty. It is possible to purchase the metal bracelet for an additional cost. Our equivalent civilian models retail at $5,195 (U-2 Blue GMT) and $3,695 (Solo-37).
A black DLC case is available for both models (at an additional cost of $155). A closed case back (providing further anti-magnetic protection) is available for the U-2 Blue GMT. Both watches are also available with different strap and accessory options.
*Shipping charge of $49 will be applied to all orders being shipped to the US.
Modified calibre 13 1/4” BE-93-2AE automatic chronometer, 21 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph, 42-hour power reserve, Bremont moulded and skeletonised decorated rotor in a selection of colors.
Hour/minute/second, date at 3H, 24H GMT hand.
Trip-Tick® case construction in hardened stainless steel or DLC with with anodized barrel is a selection of colors. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount. Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel operated by crown at 4H. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm, case height 14.4mm.
Standard closed case back in stainless steel or DLC or exhibition case back in stainless steel or DLC with integrated flat crystal. 6 stainless steel screws with polished heads or DLC coated heads.
Blue embossed metal dial with Super-LumiNova® coated indexes and hands.
Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
10 ATM, 100 metres.
RATINGS & CERTIFICATION
Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.
Modified calibre 11 ½''' BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800bph, 38-hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletonised decorated rotor in Silver color.
Hour/minute/second, date at 3H.
Bremont Trip-Tick® construction in hardened stainless steel or DLC with scratch resistant treated case barrel. Case diameter 37mm, lug width 20mm, case height 13mm.
Stainless steel or DLC with integrated flat crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
Blue embossed metal dial with Super-LumiNova® coated hands and applied indexes.
Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
10 ATM, 100 metres.
C.O.S.C chronometer tested.
Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification.
Each individual placing an order will first be submitted for approval. Once approved, we will provide you with three methods of payment (online, by phone or bank transfer) to make your £600 deposit payment.
The USAFA U-2 Blue GMT timepieces have now been released and we are accepting orders on an individual and group basis.
All individual watch orders for the U-2 Blue GMT model will be quoted a lead time of 10-14 weeks of the date the deposit payment is submitted.
The first of the Solo37 models are due to be released Early Spring 2023.
Charitable Donation - Serving the “Long Blue Line”
This unique USAFA Graduate watch has been designed by Air Force Academy graduates. A portion of each sale will go to support the Association of Graduates (AOG). Since its official creation in 1965, the USAFA AOG has developed, expanded and refined an exceptional array of services and capabilities dedicated to assisting and supporting Academy grads, cadets, parents, families and the community at large.
Bremont Military Division Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us, you are automatically accepting the Bremont Watch Company Military Division Terms and Conditions. To ensure the exclusivity and eligibility of this Bremont Military Project watch, the timepiece must be exclusively purchased by those who are eligible and who have been approved. The watch must not be bought with the intention of resale onto the open market within the first 3 years of ownership. If we are made aware of a watch sold within that 3 years period, we will inform the Organisation in charge of the Project, automatically cancel the watch warranty and reserve the right to refuse further watch orders from the customer who does not adhere to the Bremont Military Projects Terms and Conditions.
For military watch projects, each individual placing an order will be asked to provide proof of military affiliation by using a military email address or providing information about service time. Further documentation such as military ID, DD214 form may be requested also. (please redact any sensitive personal information or pictures from the information provided). All military information provided will remain confidential and only shared to the appropriate Military Project Panel.
All watches for this Military Project must feature a personal engraving to qualify for the subsidised pricing quoted. Bremont reserves the right to reject an engraving request if it does not meet our engraving guidelines.
Order Amendments – New Project Orders
We will contact each customer by email to confirm their order specification prior to beginning production. At this point we will allow for any final changes to your watch specifications or personal engraving and provide a cut-off date that these changes must be requested by. Any changes requested after this date will be subject to an additional fee.
Order Amendments – Individual Project Orders
Once your deposit payment is received, your order specification will be provided to the Workshop. At this point, any changes to your case finish, barrel colour or personal engraving will be subject to an additional fee (excluding watch strap and accessories changes).
The pricing quoted on the project Order Form includes a FedEx shipping charge within the UK. For overseas and international shipping, dependent on the shipment location, Bremont will use FedEx, Royal Mail or DHL courier services and the final price of your order will be subject to local duties, GST, customs, import and VAT charges. To confirm the final pricing based on the shipment location, please contact the Military Projects Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further terms and conditions can be provided upon request.
Cash, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of Bremont until paid for in full.
All payment will be taken in pound sterling (GBP).
Project Order: An order cancelled before the client has been sent our Update 3 email, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses.
An order cancelled after our Update 3 email has been sent but before their watch has been confirmed as completed, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses plus a fee of £155 to cover any customisation and/or engraving expenses.
An order cancelled after the deposit payment has been made but before their watch has been confirmed as completed, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses plus a fee of £155 to cover any customisation and/or engraving expenses.
A cancellation must be requested via telephone, email, letter or in person (signature required). The deposit balance will be credited via the original means of payment, subject to any cancellation or administration fees within 14 days of Bremont receiving the request.
The cancellation policy for completed watch orders can be found under Payment Terms.
Once an order is complete and ready to be dispatched, Bremont will provide an invoice via email facilitating an online payment. The customer will be required to submit their payment within 28 days of receiving the email. A payment reminder will be sent 14 days after the initial invoice.
- If payment has not been received within 28 days, we will again contact the customer via email to remind them and send the invoice for a second time. We will at this time attempt to contact the client via telephone.
- Should 14 days pass after the first reminder and payment not be received, a final payment letter will be sent as a final reminder.
- If the customer does not make their final payment within 14 days of the final reminder letter being sent and no alternative payment method be arranged by the customer, the order will be cancelled, and the full deposit retained.
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please enquire via the Military Projects Team (email@example.com) for further information at the earliest opportunity. Please note that payment plans must be agreed with the Bremont Military Projects Team. Failure to comply with the agreed plan will result in the cancellation of the order. Payment plans of 4 months or longer will need to be agreed by Bremont within 30 days of placing your security deposit.
If for any reason the customer decides not to complete their order after having been informed that their timepiece has been completed, their deposit payment will be retained.
Military Projects Returns & Exchange Policy
Bremont accepts the return of items purchased from the Military Projects Division that are not as described, of a satisfactory quality or fit for purpose dependent on the following conditions:
- You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 1491 876 536.
- The item for return must be received by Bremont within 14 days of confirming your request to return the item.
- Each unwanted item must be returned in an identical condition to that in which it was received by you, defining this condition as new, unworn, unaltered; displayed in its original packaging with all supplied paperwork. For watches this includes: -
- All packaging boxes
- Watch wallet or watch roll
- Dust Bag (for watch wallet only)
- Technical Notes booklet
- Warranty Card
- COSC certificate
- Any spare strap/s included
- Watch tool
- Any spare links from altered bracelets.
- Watches must be returned with the returns tag attached and fully intact.
- Please note: Bremont inspects all products for quality assurance immediately prior to dispatch.
- All items must be returned to: Bremont M&SP Returns, The Sawmills, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3AQ, UK.
- The goods must be returned using a traceable, reliable and insured method. The return postage must be pre-paid, and all returned goods must be fully insured for the credit amount you expect. Should the return parcel incur loss or damage, you will be liable for the costs associated with said loss or damage.
- All items will be thoroughly inspected prior to any refund or exchange being made. If an item is returned damaged and is in need of any refurbishment, the costs associated with any relevant repairs and/or refurbishment will be deducted from any refund otherwise due to you.
- Watches may be returned to one of the Bremont Boutiques in London but will be subject to the same inspection prior to a refund being made.
- You may be eligible to exchange an item should any unwanted goods be returned in identical condition as received. However, please note that Bremont is not obliged to agree to make any exchange and is entitled to treat any attempted exchange of goods as a simple return. Notwithstanding the above, any exchange is subject to availability (and any balance of the purchase price owed being duly paid together with additional postage and or other dispatch costs of the exchange item).
- Returns made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be credited to the original payment method within 14 days of receiving the returned item/s.
- Bremont is not responsible for refunding any Shipment, Duty or Tax charges associated with the returned order/item as these are charges are non-recoverable.